I can’t buy anything online with cash app

Hi, I don’t know what to do or where to write. Here is my issue. I moved to another state so I opened my cash app account, personal, and replace the address with a new one. After that, I can’t buy anything online. All my orders at (Walmart, GameStop, Amazon) we’re canceled. 



When I contacted the marketplace support team, they said that while payment checking they see another billing address, so they can process my transaction. I tried my new and old addresses, nothing. Cash app support not helping at all. For 5 days I’m reading from them (you can find your address at personal tab) and not listening that it’s not working. If someone can help, that would be just created.


why is my cash app card declining | why is my cash app card declining when i have money | transfer failed cash app | cash app transfer failed | cash app declined by bank | why does cash app keep declining my payment | why is my bank declining cash app | my cash app card declined but i have money | why does my bank decline cash app | cash app declined | this transfer was declined by your bank cash app | cash app card declined | why is my bank declining my cash app payment | cash app transfer was declined by bank | why my cash app card keep declining | cash app transfer declined by bank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the max you can send on the cash app?

What is the cash app daily spending limit?

Cash App Daily Spending Limit: How to Verify Cash App Identity?